心云驛站

标题: 【赫临译笔】做自己的主人 [打印本页]

作者: ヮ成熟、羙°    时间: 2014-5-8 12:15
标题: 【赫临译笔】做自己的主人
本帖最后由 ヮ成熟、羙° 于 2014-5-8 12:21 编辑

做自己的主人

荷叶/译

我将明白只有那些能力欠佳的人,才会永远处于最佳状态,我的能力并不逊色于别人。世上总有些日子,我必须与将要摧毁我的各种力量不断抗争。那些失望和忧伤很容易识别,但有些以微笑和友谊的面目接近我们,它们同样会摧毁我们。对这些,永远也不要放松警惕。
        有了这种新认识,我就会理解和识别所接触的人的情绪,我将容忍他今天的怒气冲冲,那是因为他还不懂得控制情绪的奥秘。我能忍受他今日的伤害和侮辱,因为我知道明天他就会改变态度,使人乐于接近。
        我不再以一面之交来判断一个人,我也不会因为今日相见的不痛快而拒绝明天的见面。今天他可能不愿意花一分钱来买金篷马车,明天他可能用自己的全部家当换取一棵树。明白这个秘密,是使我获得极大财富的关键。
        从此以后,我将会识别所有人以及我自己情绪的秘密。从此刻起我已准备好控制住自己每天的个性。我会以积极行动控制好自己的情绪。当控制好自己情绪时,也就控制了自己的命运。
        我将成为自己的主人。
附:原文
Master of Myself
I will know that only those with inferior ability can always be at their best, and I am not inferior. There will be days when Imust IN THE WORLD constantly struggle against forces which would tear me down.Those such a despair and sadness are simple to recognize but there are others which approach with a smile and the hand of friendship and they can also destroy me. Against them, too. I must never relinquish control.
And with this newknowledge I will also understand and recognize the moods of him on whom I call,I will make allowances for his anger and irritation of today for he knows not the secret of controlling his mind. I can withstand him arrows and insults fornow I know that tomorrow he will change and be a joy to approach.
No longer will Ijudge a man on one meeting, no longer will I fail to call again tomorrow on hewho meets me with hate today. This day he will not buy gold chariots for apenny, yet tomorrow he would exchange his home for a tree. My knowledge of this secret will be my key to great wealth.
Henceforth I will recognize and identify the mystery of moods in all mankind, and in me.From this moment I am prepared to control whatever personality awakes in me each day. I will master my moods through positive action and when I master my moods I will control my destiny.
I will become master of myself.

作者: 丛中笑    时间: 2014-5-8 18:36
完全正确,路是自己走出来的!
作者: ヮ成熟、羙°    时间: 2014-5-8 20:16
丛中笑 发表于 2014-5-8 18:36
完全正确,路是自己走出来的!

谢老师支持。
作者: 丛中笑    时间: 2014-5-8 20:40
ヮ成熟、羙° 发表于 2014-5-8 20:16
谢老师支持。

欢迎光临 心云驛站 (http://station-of-heart.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5