论坛元老

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-5-14 21:39:22 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 ヮ成熟、羙° 于 2014-5-14 21:48 编辑

俯下身躯
荷叶/
        在商场附近,我下车后,注意到柱子底部粘着一张小招贴。它引人注目,因为看上去像贴错了。
        开始我还以为它脱落下来呢,但走近一看,它被几英寸长的胶条粘得很结实。我疑惑要出售房子,谁会以这种方式来吸引别人的注意力呢。接着,我看到了更多的这种招贴,一个小女孩和一位太太。我好奇地走近她们,等着小女孩把另一段胶带粘在最后一张招贴上。
        “打扰一下,但你们为什么要把售房招贴放得这么靠近地面呢?我问道。
        “她不想卖房子,靠近点看!这位太太笑着说。我俯身,调整姿势,直到最后能够阅读那上面的小字。
        “我们想你!回家吧!我读出声来。再看看这张图片。太太说。
        我双膝跪地,双手着地,看见图片里有个孩子,前院里有条狗。然后我一脸困惑地站了起来。
        “她的狗格蕾丝走丢了。太太解释着。
        “但是多数人会把失物招贴挂到人们能看到的地方。我说。
        “好啦,你已经看到了。小女孩回答道。
        这个天真的回答使我犹豫是否继续追根求底。谢天谢地,这位太太继续说下去:我告诉过她,也许很难找到她的狗,因为你看得出这个商场里招贴太多了。但她想让她的狗找到她。
        我明白了。那些招贴是给狗看的。如果想要知道信念的含义,请俯下身躯,降到孩子的水准。一周后,小狗格蕾丝回到了家。太神奇了!
附:原文
As I got out of my car near astore, I noticed a small sign stuck to the very bottom of the pole. It stood out because it appeared to be a mistake.
At first I thought it had fallen, but at closer look I saw it had been securely fastened with severalinches of sticking tape. I was wondering who would attract people’s attention in this way to sell a house, and then I saw more such signs, a little girl anda lady. Curiously, I approached them and waited until the little girl woundanother yard of tape around the last sign.
“Excuse me, but why are you placing the house for sale signs so close to the ground?” I asked.
“She is not selling the house. Look closer!” the lady said with a smile. I bent down adjusting my position until I could finally read the small print.
“We miss you! Come home!” I read out aloud. “Then look at the picture!” the lady said. I was really on my hands and knees and saw in the picture a child and a dog in front yard before standing up with a puzzled look.
“Her dog, Grace, is lost,”the lady explained.
“But most people would hang a lost sign where people could actually see it,” I said.
“Well, you saw it.” The young girl responded.
The innocent answer made me hesitate to ask for further explanation. Thankfully, the lady continued to explain, “I have told her that it may be hard to find her dog because you can see the store has many signs posted. But she wanted her dog to find her.
I got it. The signs were there for the dog to see. If you want to learn the meaning of faith, get down to a child’s level. One week later Grace came home. Amazing!
分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
转播转播0 分享分享0 收藏收藏0
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

积分

版主

沙发
发表于 2014-5-15 21:49:24 |只看该作者
欣赏了!
上敬父母,下爱妻儿,这是人理。  大爱祖国,小爱百姓,这是公理。  天下万物,亲如一家,这是天理。  人生一世,忠义是本,仁善是源。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

1万

积分

论坛元老

板凳
发表于 2014-5-15 22:04:18 |只看该作者
丛中笑 发表于 2014-5-15 21:49
欣赏了!

谢老师支持。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

积分

版主

地板
发表于 2014-5-16 20:41:50 |只看该作者
ヮ成熟、羙° 发表于 2014-5-15 22:04
谢老师支持。

上敬父母,下爱妻儿,这是人理。  大爱祖国,小爱百姓,这是公理。  天下万物,亲如一家,这是天理。  人生一世,忠义是本,仁善是源。
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|心云驛站   

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 15:29 , Processed in 0.050000 second(s), 27 queries .