论坛元老

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-8-2 08:55:11 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 ヮ成熟、羙° 于 2014-8-2 21:33 编辑

三个托钵僧的故事(4.2)
荷叶/
        “亲爱的侄子,他说:你的叙述给了我一些希望。我知道我儿子在建造一个坟墓,我想我能找到那个地方。但既然他想保密,那我们俩单独去寻找那个地方。
        然后,他吩咐我化了妆,我们两人一起从通向墓地的花园门溜了出去。没花多少时间,我们就找到了王子消失的地方,并且找到了那个我从前没有找到的坟墓。我们进去,找到了通向旋梯的天窗,我们很不容易打开了天窗,因为王子已用他还带去的泥灰从下面将它固定住了。
        我叔叔先下去,我跟着他。到了梯子底部,我们走进了一个有点像前厅的地方,这里浓烟滚滚,几乎什么也看不见。然而,我们穿过浓烟,进了一个大的内厅,开始时觉得这里很空旷。这里灯火辉煌,又过了一会儿,我们在一端看到了一个近似平台的地方。平台上放着王子和一位女子的尸体,两具尸体都被烧了一半,好像在被火焰吞没之前,有人把他们托了出来。
        我被这恐怖的景象吓昏了,但奇怪的是,我叔叔好像并不惊奇,只是非常生气。
        “我知道,他说:我儿子深爱着这个女子,但他永远不可能娶她。我试图让他转变想法,答应给他找最美的公主,但他谁也不爱。你瞧,他们在这地下墓穴里,通过可怕的死亡,终于结合在一起了。但是……他说着,愤怒化成了泪水,我又一次陪他垂泪。
        当他镇定下来时,把我拉到身边,揽入怀中,说:我亲爱的侄子,你来了就可以取代他的位置。我会尽最大努力忘掉他,他竟能做出如此邪恶的事情。然后,他转身上了梯子。
我们悄悄回到王宫,这里并没有人注意到我们的离开。不久后,钹声鼓声号声齐鸣,震耳欲聋,使所有人都很好奇。同时,天际涌起了一片浓云,一支大军正在靠近。当我发现为首的正是推翻我父亲的元老,他来此夺取我叔叔的王国时,我的心沉了下去。
        都城完全没有准备会有人来围困,他们见到抵抗无益,立刻就打开了大门。我叔叔拼死抵抗,但很快被制服。当他倒下时,我设法从一条密道逃脱,在一个可以信任的军官家里避难。
附:原文
"My dear nephew," he said, "your story gives me some hope.I was aware that my son was building a tomb, and I think I can find the spot.But as he wished to keep the matter secret, let us go alone and seek the place ourselves."
He then bade me disguise myself, and we both slipped out of a garden door which opened on to the cemetery. It did not take long for us to arrive at the scene of the prince's disappearance, or to discover the tomb I had sought so vainly before. We entered it, and found the trap-door which led to the staircase, but we had great difficulty in raising it, because the prince had fastened it down underneath with the plaster he had brought with him.
My uncle went first, and I followed him. When we reached the bottom of the stairs we stepped into a sort of ante-room, filled with such a dense smoke that it was hardly possible to see anything. However, we passed through the smoke into a large chamber, which at first seemed quite empty. The room was brilliantly lighted, and in another moment we perceived a sort of platform at one end, on which were the bodies of the prince and a lady, both half-burned, as if they had been dragged out of a fire before it had quite consumed them.
This horrible sight turned me faint, but, to my surprise, my uncle did not show so much surprise as anger.
"I knew," he said, "that my son was tenderly attached to this lady, whom it was impossible he should ever marry. I tried to turn his thoughts, and presented to him the most beautiful princesses, but he cared for none of them, and, as you see, they have now been united by a horrible death in an underground tomb." But, as he spoke, his anger melted into tears, and again I wept with him.
When he recovered himself he drew me to him. "My dear nephew,"he said, embracing me, "you have come to me to take his place, and I will do my best to forget that I ever had a son who could act in so wicked a manner." Then he turned and went up the stairs.
We reached the palace without anyone having noticed our absence, when,shortly after, a clashing of drums, and cymbals, and the blare of trumpets burst upon our astonished ears. At the same time a thick cloud of dust on the horizon told of the approach of a great army. My heart sank when I perceived that the commander was the vizir who had dethroned my father, and was come to seize the kingdom of myuncle.
The capital was utterly unprepared to stand a siege, and seeing that resistance was useless, at once opened its gates. My uncle fought hard for his life, but was soon overpowered, and when he fell I managed to escape through a secret passage, and took refuge with an officer whom I knew I could trust.
分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
转播转播0 分享分享0 收藏收藏0
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

积分

版主

沙发
发表于 2014-8-2 17:55:15 |只看该作者
答应给她找最美的公主,——她?

欣赏!
上敬父母,下爱妻儿,这是人理。  大爱祖国,小爱百姓,这是公理。  天下万物,亲如一家,这是天理。  人生一世,忠义是本,仁善是源。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

1万

积分

论坛元老

板凳
发表于 2014-8-2 21:32:30 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 ヮ成熟、羙° 于 2014-8-2 21:33 编辑
丛中笑 发表于 2014-8-2 17:55
答应给她找最美的公主,——她?

欣赏!

谢老师指点,改了。七夕快乐!
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

积分

版主

地板
发表于 2014-8-2 22:04:07 |只看该作者
ヮ成熟、羙° 发表于 2014-8-2 21:32
谢老师指点,改了。七夕快乐!

七夕快乐!
上敬父母,下爱妻儿,这是人理。  大爱祖国,小爱百姓,这是公理。  天下万物,亲如一家,这是天理。  人生一世,忠义是本,仁善是源。
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|心云驛站   

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 21:02 , Processed in 0.046800 second(s), 27 queries .