听众

1万

积分

论坛元老

发表于 2014-3-4 06:33:38 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 ヮ成熟、羙° 于 2014-3-4 06:42 编辑

伤疤

荷叶/

一个小男孩邀请妈妈参加学校举办的第一次家长会。令他沮丧的是,妈妈答应去。这样他的老师和同学将第一次见到妈妈,而妈妈的外貌令他很尴尬。虽然妈妈很漂亮,但一块严重的伤疤几乎覆盖了她的右脸。男孩从没想过要问问这块伤疤的来历。
       家长会上,妈妈的和善以及天生丽质给人们留下了深刻印象,尽管她脸上有块疤。但小男孩还是觉得很尴尬,躲起来不和大家见面。虽然如此,他还能听到老师和妈妈之间的谈话。
       “你脸上的伤疤怎么来的?老师问。
        妈妈答道;当我儿子还是婴儿时,他的房间起了火。人人都很害怕,不敢进去,因为火势已无法控制。于是,我进去了。当我正冲向他的婴儿床时,看见一根房梁掉了下来,我扑到孩子身上去保护他。我被砸昏了,但幸运的是,一个消防人员冲进来,救了我俩的命。她摸着脸上的伤疤,说道:这块伤疤会永远永远存在,但直到今天,我从没有后悔过那天所做的一切。
        这时,眼含热泪的小男孩走了出来,奔向妈妈。他被妈妈为自己做出的牺牲震撼了,他拥抱着妈妈,紧紧握住妈妈的手,那一整天也没有松开过。
附:原文
The Scar
A little boy invited his mother to attend his elementary school's first teacher-parent conference. To the little boy's dismay, she said she would go.This would be the first time that his classmates and teacher met his mother and he was by her appearance. Although she was a beautiful woman, there was a severe scar that covered nearly the entire right side of her face. The boy never wanted to talk about why or how she got the scar.
At the conference, the people were impressed by the kindness and natural beauty of his mother despite the scar, but the little boy was still embarrassed and hid himself from everyone. He did, however, get within earshot of a conversation between his mother and his teacher, and heard them speaking.
"How did you get the scar on your face?" the teacher asked.
The mother replied, "When my son was a baby, he was in a room that caught on fire. Everyone was too afraid to go in because the fire was out of control, soI went in. As I was running toward his crib, I saw a beam coming down and I placed myself over him trying to protect him. I was knocked unconscious but fortunately, a fireman came in and saved both of us." She touched the burned side of her face. "This scar will be permanent, but to this day, I have never regretted doing what I did."
At this point, the little boy came out running towards his mother with tears in his eyes. He hugged her and felt an overwhelming sense of the sacrifice that his mother had made for him. He held her hand tightly for the rest of the day.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

积分

版主

发表于 2014-3-5 21:27:39 |显示全部楼层
母爱是世界上最伟大的爱!
上敬父母,下爱妻儿,这是人理。  大爱祖国,小爱百姓,这是公理。  天下万物,亲如一家,这是天理。  人生一世,忠义是本,仁善是源。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

1万

积分

论坛元老

发表于 2014-3-5 21:54:26 |显示全部楼层
丛中笑 发表于 2014-3-5 21:27
母爱是世界上最伟大的爱!

是的,献出一切,无怨无悔。谢老师鼓励。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

积分

版主

发表于 2014-3-6 16:31:28 |显示全部楼层
ヮ成熟、羙° 发表于 2014-3-5 21:54
是的,献出一切,无怨无悔。谢老师鼓励。

上敬父母,下爱妻儿,这是人理。  大爱祖国,小爱百姓,这是公理。  天下万物,亲如一家,这是天理。  人生一世,忠义是本,仁善是源。
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|心云驛站   

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 16:48 , Processed in 0.109200 second(s), 28 queries .