论坛元老

发表于 2014-4-27 17:01:16 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 ヮ成熟、羙° 于 2014-4-27 17:04 编辑

心中的风景
荷叶/
        南山脚下有座寺院,寺院前有棵大榕树。
        一天早上,一个小和尚起床打扫院子,看到大榕树的叶子落得到处都是,不禁心生忧虑,望树叹息。
        他伤心至极,扔下笤帚,冲到师父的住处敲门求见。
        师父听到了,他打开门,当他看到徒弟愁容满面时,他想一定是发生什么事了,因此急急地问:徒弟,一大早什么事让你如此忧愁?
        小和尚满心疑惑地问:师父,你教导我们要勤奋,不分昼夜地培养自己的品德,掌握真理。但是,即使我们学得再好,也难免一死。那时,所谓的我,所谓的道,难道不像秋天的落叶,冬天的枯木吗?它们终会被一抔黄土所掩埋。
        听完后,老和尚手指大榕树,对小和尚说:徒弟,你不必为此担心。事实上,秋后的落叶和枯木,都会在秋风刮得最猛,冬雪下得最大时,悄无声息地回到树上,成为春花,长成夏叶。
        “为什么我看不到呢?
        “那是因为你心中没有风景,所以你看不到百花盛开。
        面对枯萎的落叶,想象着他们会生芽长叶,需要一颗不朽的春心,一个乐观的心态。
        人的一生中总会遇到一些不幸,当你没有准备时,就会被击倒。但我们不必日日为此担心,为自己感到遗憾。
        以乐观态度对待生活,这不仅能消除痛苦和不幸,还能给你日常生活带来快乐,使你的生活充满光明和活力。
        只要心中有风景,就会花香满径。
附;原文
                                                   View in the heart

There is a temple at the foot of Nanshan
and an ancient banyan is in front of it.

One morning, a young monk gets up to clean up the courtyard and sees the fallen leaves from the ancient banyan are everywhere, he can't help worrying and lookat the tree to sigh.

For his sorrow is on the toppest, he throws down the broom and rushes to his master's room ,then he knocks on the door to plea for interview.

His master hears it and opens the door, when he sees the disciple's worried look, he thinks something takes place, so he hurries to ask him:" My disciple, what does you worry about so much in the early morning? "

The young disciple is full of doubt and tells him:” Master, you persuades us to be diligent to cultivate our moral character and grasp the truth day and night, but, even I learn them well ,it is hard to avoid to die. Till that time,so-called me, so-called Dao, aren't they just like the defoliation in autumn or the deadwood in winter? and they will be buried by a heap of loess?"

After hearing it ,the old monk points at the ancient banyan and says to the young monk:" My disciple ,you don't need to worry about this. In fact, the defoliation in autumn and the deadwood in winter will climb back to the trees silently and become the flowers in spring and grow up into the leaves in summer at the time of autumnal winds is blowing strongliest and the snow falls down most heavily."

"Why don't I see it?"

"It is the reason that there isn't any view in your heart, so you can't see the bloom ."

Facing the withering defoliations and imaging they will be in bud, it needs to have an immortal of spring heart, an optimism of heart.

There are always some miseries you will meet in your whole life and strike you when you are unprepared, but we don't need to worry day after day for the arrival of this day, and feel sorry to yourself.

Treating the life with the attitude of the optimism, it can not only dissolve the agony and misfortune , but also bring a kind of pleased mood to you everyday and make your life bright and flourishing .

As long as the view is in the heart, aren’t the paths full of fragrance of flowers everywhere?

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

积分

版主

发表于 2014-4-27 22:04:55 |显示全部楼层
心中有风景,花香会满径。
上敬父母,下爱妻儿,这是人理。  大爱祖国,小爱百姓,这是公理。  天下万物,亲如一家,这是天理。  人生一世,忠义是本,仁善是源。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

1万

积分

论坛元老

发表于 2014-4-27 22:16:07 |显示全部楼层
丛中笑 发表于 2014-4-27 22:04
心中有风景,花香会满径。

谢老师支持。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

积分

版主

发表于 2014-4-27 22:43:11 |显示全部楼层
ヮ成熟、羙° 发表于 2014-4-27 22:16
谢老师支持。

上敬父母,下爱妻儿,这是人理。  大爱祖国,小爱百姓,这是公理。  天下万物,亲如一家,这是天理。  人生一世,忠义是本,仁善是源。
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|心云驛站   

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 18:16 , Processed in 0.078000 second(s), 28 queries .